Rules and guidelines issued by national testing agencies for JEE-mains and NEET.
- Candidates having COVID-19 symptoms will be given separate rooms.
- Candidates have to maintain social distancing, use sanitizers, also face masks will be provided to each candidate at the exam center and thermal screening.
- If a candidate violates COVID guidelines they won’t be allowed to write the exam.
- Body temperature will be checked at the entry point.
- Candidates will be given a staggered reporting slot in order to maintain social distancing.
- Self-declaration certificate stating that they do not have any COVID symptoms should be produced by each candidate.
- Candidates have to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet while entering the examination hall.
- Before entering the examination hall candidates have to sanitize their hands with soap.
“In our opinion, though there is a pandemic situation, ultimately life has to go and the career of the students cannot be put on peril for long and a full academic year cannot be wasted…the examination is going to be held with due precaution and it is not going to be postponed. Thus, we find no merit in the writ petition”, NTA release mentioned citing court’s order.